Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Hi Joolz, if you are looking to go to morocco then i recommend the occidental caribbean village in agadir. It is about 400 yards from the beach so just what you wanted. It is all inclusive and there is lots of entertainment. There is a large market called a souk which costs 50p!! in a small taxi. You can book through panorama, air tours or first choice. There is roughly 8 tennis courts, table tennis tables, basketball court, volleyball court, football court, crazy golf and a private section on the beach. There is also 4 or 5 swimming pools. We have been to this hotel 3 times and are planning our next visit. Any more questions i'll be glad to help.

emma
I LOVE MOROCCO!!!! I've been to caribbean village 3 times and planning our next trip. I to always make very good friends with the animation team everytime. Like biddy we were good friends with lots especially siad, dj momo, mimo and the rest of the crew!! Hi biddy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.