Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
If you're looking for nightlife then the Alexia is ideal :D ! You're at the bottom of Orfandinou Street (the main st for bars in Rhodes Town), just turn left out of the hotel and you're spoilt for choice! It's a good basic hotel, friendly staff and though there's no pool it's less than two minutes from the beach.

Don't know if Faliraki Waterpark has any other name?...Everyone just knows it as Faliraki Waterpark. It's on the edge of Faliraki, close to Kalithea - you can get a bus from Rhodes Town into Faliraki centre or just get a taxi (it's only about 10 mins. from Rhodes Town). It's still only a couple of years old and is alot better than some i've been to - enjoy :D !!
I've stayed at the Alexia many times and agree with Marcus, it's an ideal base. Basic but clean and friendly and always lots of hot water which is a "must" for me! Have a good holiday
It sounds good, a bit gutted about it not having a pool though. Is there a near by one i can use???

Is there a web site with any pics on of the bars and the water park etc..?

Thanks for the replys. :P
Im answering my own question here cause i have found a web site http://www.water-park.gr/location.html it is the water park. It has pictures, videos, opening times, fee's (which are reasonable compared to the one in Zante i went to last year.

Its all good!

Only 39 Days till i go now. :wink:
There might be a pool nearby you can use, ask at reception. Some places don't mind non-residents using the pool if you pay for your sunbeds and use the snack bar, etc.
Alexia is less than 100yds from the beach. The beach is a bit on the windy side, so be careful as you will not realise you are getting burnt.

The rooms in the Alexia are basic to say the least and it can be very noisy, but you don't go to Rhodes to stop in your room!!!

You can always hire a car and get down to Falariki's great beach during the day. Or a host of other great beaches along that side of the coast.

As has been said previous you are in the right spot for the night life

Have a great time :)
PS here is the link for the water park, it's brill. There's a free bus service to the park from Mandraki Harbour, which is about a 10 minute walk from the Alexia
http://www.water-park.gr/home.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.