Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Naresh
I have never eaten there as it was always too busy but it is highly recommended and one of the best places to eat.
Apparently it is advisable to book.
Helen
Naresh

I have eaten there several times, and the food is very good - definitely a step up from most of the restaurants around. Chances are you will have to book, which in itself is unusual in Puerto Rico.

There is another restaurant next to it called La Paloma which is also very good.

Both restaurants are on the far side of the beach from the Marina Suites. Just walk past the actual marina on the main road and then take the promenade behind the beach which will lead you straight to Oscars. I estimate no more than 10 minutes walk.

Don't dismiss the restaurants that front onto the beach, they all serve up decent food. The Gran Canaria is always very popular, with a musician called Felipe playing every night (I think he may part own it). There is also a restaurant called La Bolera in the park near to the shopping centre.

I personally do not use any of the restaurants in the shopping centre. Nothing wrong with them, I just prefer the more laid back feel of the others near the beach.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.