Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Seems ages away! We go September 5th to Agios Gordios! Can't wait now I have read some nice reports about the resort. Just what we are looking for peace and quiet. I have still not had any feedback on the little studios on the beach connected to Villa Mary, hope these are ok!!!!****
Anybody know of these! Good or bad so we know what to expect.
Sue
There are some reviews of your accomadation here
http://www.holidays-uncovered.co.uk/frames.htm

Just follow the alphabetical drop down list

50 days to go! :lol:
brilliant! thanks for letting me know.
just looked it up on the net. Sounds brilliant. We are not actually staying in the villa on the hill but the studios we are in are connected to this villa, must be owned by the same people so they must be ok. We are 40m from the beach, so we can roll off the balcony and fall into the sea, we hope. Definately cant wait now.

Where are you staying in Corfu and what date do you go?

We normally go to Crete but felt like a change this year (well I did, my husband would go back to Crete all the time, he likes to go to places he knows, he gets a bit worried travelling) but I am up for anything new.
We're staying in Gouvia at the Louis Corcyra, our favourite place is Cyprus and we would go back every year. What we tended to start doing is go Cyprus one yaer a new place the next, so next year it will be Cyprus again!
Note done Crete yet, but for our summer hols I like to find a really good all-inc, do you know any there for future reference?
Sorry, I dont know any all incl. places in particular, but I can suggest some good areas to stay. There are some brilliant hotels in the West of Crete and fantastic ones in Elounda. One in particular I remember (dont know its name) has apartments which are sort of staggered up the cliff and each has its own pool., all facing the sea of course, with tennis courts as well there. We passed it on the way in the dark and we wondered what they were, all lit up which look great and in daylight you can see that they are blue pools. Fantastic place! Expect they are very expensive too. I have seen them advertised on the net. Just type in Elounda hotels.
we too are going corfu this year,ive been once 21 years ago,only a young teenager!!!!!
we too love cyprus and yes we are back there next year(unless of course we fall in love with corfu!!!!!!!!!)
only 42 sleeps to go!!!!! :glynis
LOL yeah i know the feelin,sounds about right!!!!!!

You ,me , and all the others!!!!!!!!! :bhead
more than 11 lbs !!!!! and 70 zzzzzzzz
33 days and still counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl
61 nights. The days are flying by!
I have deleted your previous 'sleeps' as otherwise we are going to end up with 4 pages of 'sleeps' Zzzzzzzzzzzz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.