Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Foernells?????/
5 Posts
Hi Steve

I went to Menorca last year, visited Fornells during our stay. There wasn't alot there I must admit but there's plenty to do relatively close by if you hire a car.

A little bit of info in this thread HERE

Photos of Fornells in the Menorca gallery HERE

Philippa
:D
Fornells is very very small, it is a resort that is just taking off and apartments etc are relatively new here.

There is a small harbour and a few harbour side restaurants that are highly recommended.

It cant be that bad as the king of spain holidays here!!!!!
Fornells is really a fishing village but also has some quite upmarket (& expensive) restaurants serving the few developments in the area. Playa de Fornells is actually separate from the village on the other side of a small headland (too far to walk if I remember right). We only went to the beach for the day & while we loved the beach I can't comment on the bars & restaurants in the Playa area. The area looked really high quality though quiet.

A map here http://www.menorca-rentals.co.uk/maps.htm
I'm sure the King of Spain frequents one of the fish restaurants on the sea front.
I've been to the one nearest the harbour carpark and it was very nice :lol:
There wind surfing, sailing and golf to do in Fornells and the old tower to climb where you get a lovely view
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.