General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Im'e T-Mobile when i make a call from abroad i pay an inflated rate also when i receive a call i pay a Routing charge when our daughter phones me from home she pay's the standard rate (i get the additional charge)
thats with us both on contract with diffrent suppliers. how it works for other suppliers/PAG i have no idea...

brian
Hiya,

No, if you make the call from abroad, you pay for it in full. The recipient of the call in the UK doesn't get charged.
Totally different story if you receive a call to your UK mobile while you are abroad.

Elaine
thanks i will let my son inlaw know
Hi,
While we were away we were worried that we would end up with a bill of about £30 as we needed to make some fairly long calls to our insurance company etc. when we returned we found a bill of just £9.50 for about 30-45 minutes of talk not so bad o say we were abroad.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.