Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Flights
8 Posts
:D Jasper, you might get a better response if you try in the flight only forumn. Have you tried Jet 2? Although I would suspect which ever airline you choose they would be quite expensive for this time of year. All the best and I hope you get a bargain. BBB.
Thanks I will try them, and look in the flight index never noticed it before :lol:
Jet2 dont do the canaries. Infact you will struggle to get a cheap flight to the Canaries. Been trying for ages. Looks like Monarch is as good as it gets.
Try :-

'flythomascook'

I have just booked with these for october ,after taxes and everything it worked out £165pp plus 'flythomascook' do free inflight meals.

hope this helps
:gluck
What about the new 'low cost' airline to the canaries starting from October I believe. Sorry not sure what it's called but the 18 year lad who's starting it was featured on the national news last week. They are flying from Liverpool's John Lennon airport only.
It's Jet2 that has started flights to Tenerife South starting October but only from Leeds/Bradford.

For your group from 23rd to 30th with taxes = £1309.60

However if you go from 20th to 27th Dec with taxes = £829.60
I went with Monarch and i found them to be really good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.