Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Regent Cha-Am
3 Posts
Hi! Welcome to HT! Transport to HH is cheap. Not sure about swimming as we did not venture on to the beach in HH apart from to walk along. We dropped people of at the Regent and it looks a huge complex. ( also looked quite nice). Nothing in HH is too lively either though and don't expect to find things going on after midnight- although the Hilton kept going into the small hours. when do you go?
If you make the most of Bangkok you will be too exhausted to do much for the first few days anyway! BKK is brilliant!
thanks for the quick response- we go on the 6th september. i really have no idea what to expect hence wanting to find out as much as i can before we go so we can really make the most of our trip. hopefully it will be a nice romantic break. any ideas about hotspots of bangkok?- i am really excited about seeing the city and want to pack in as much as possible in our 4 days. we are 21 and 23 so would be looking for lively 'young' places but we don't really expect there to be any nightlife once we get to cha-am- we'll just be happy to relax. i am just worried about there being enough to fill 10 days there but i'm sure there will be excusions or something? :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.