Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Hi i have been to langkawi once and borneo twice, langkawi is really nice,but borneo is far better.
We stayed at the shangri la tanjung aru, in sabah,a lovely hotel,very close to some beautiful islands.There is so much to see and do in borneo,fantastic wildlife, and great hiking.Not sure about the weather in july,we went in april both times,very hot and sunny every day.
Have fun
suzi
It's not a choice, without a doubt Borneo. Far more diversity, far more places to go, far less comericlaised, far more beautiful, simply . . . far better.

In July you cant guarantee good weather anywhere in SE Asia. I was in Borneo this July and the weather was pretty good, a couple of tropical downpours but also some sun. If you dont want to just lie on a beach then there's plenty of stuff to do in Borneo.
Thank you both very much!

That has confirmed it- i'm definetly going to Borneo now! :D

I'd better start organising it soon then.

Thans very much again ! :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.