Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Austrian Tirol
4 Posts
Its kinda potluck to be honest.

http://medien.kitz.net/webcams/default.asp

The above site has live pictures from Kitzbuhel which I tend to look at a lot. We went in the Winter and had NO snow until Xmas Eve..then it thumped down...from nothing at 11pm Xmas Eve to 3 ft by 08.00 the next morning. Depends why you're going. There will always be snow there somewhere....just depends how high up you want to go for it.

If you can...go to Kaprun. They have a all year round ski result there..high up after a long Cable Car ride...well worth it..even if you aren't going to ski.

Wish you luck.
hi Debs,I have had a few xmas breaks in Mayrhofen in the past,and we always had PLENTY of snow,however,it's 9 yrs since i was last there,and you know how funny the weather is lately,but i'm sure you wont be dissapointed :wink:
Hi, just to let you know that we had a wonderful christmas in Austria, I was worried that we may not see any snow, but on the day we arrived they had the heaviest christmas snow fall since 1962. We spent christmas in a winter wonderland. Would like to revisit Austria in the summer now, it looked stunning in the snow and I guess its just as stunning in the sun.

Debs
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.