Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Reading through previous posts i would say it's a 50/50 split as both seem very good with no bad comments.We have always bought from Chandra - your choice !!
If your buying a few pieces ask for a discount,one piece -pay the price.
Ahhh you are in Goa right now and i am sitting at home on my computer wishing i was there :cry:

22 days.... only 21 sleeps.... :shock:
GURU every time and while your in there say hi to him from amanda. :D
Hi

I decided to buy from Guru,s as when I looked at both rings again I preferred his. Haresh says should get a good valuation when I get home, he sends his regards to you Lin b.

Will report back on the valuation after xmas.

AJ
Hi Vegasone

The regards from Haresh at Guru's was for you not Lin b, I must be losing it possibly the heat....

AJ
Whereabouts are these two jewellers? I stayed in Candolim last time, but don't recall seeing either of them. :oops:
Hi

Guru's is next to Elephant shop, near Magnum Hotel. Chandra's is across from Dona Alcina.

I am having a valuation done on my ring, in the near future.

AJ
Hope your jewellery gets a good price as well :wink:
I bought from Gurus in December. My sapphire ring cost £350 and was valued last week at £1350.So I would say Gurus
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.