Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Joss

Welcome to the ht forums.

I would say you you should be fine in Las Americas or Los Cristianos, both are well placed for local buses and trips can be easily arranged through agents like Admiral http://www.admiraltraveltenerife.com/home.html

Good areas of PDLA for resturants, entertainment bars and shopping are San Eugenio "ok thats our personal fave" The Patch and Torviscus, but there really is so much choice. A trip to Teide is a must, you will love it

Lawson 8)
Joss,

Welcome to the forums. Las Americas sounds like your sort of place. If I were you I would try and stay in the Torviscas, Adeje or Fanabe areas. There is an abundance of good restaurants in these areas which are really next door to each other. Los Cristianos is nice too and also has good places to eat. Taxi's are reasonable and you can get from one end of Los Cristianos to Torviscas for about 5 or 6 euro's. It might benefit you if you look at some of the older posts. Let people know if you want to say in an apartment or a Hotel and they might suggest a few for you.

Wilson :wink:
Hi Joss

It sounds like Playa De Las Americas will be a good place for a sensible 21 yr old couple and like others I suggest the Torviscas San Eugenio area.

If you want to book a DIY type holiday have a look at the weblink to my apartment below it will give you a taster of the sort of thing you can book.

Good luck

Peter
Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for all your suggestions, you are right, there is lots of choice!

I will look in to the places recomended, and look at the web links, thanks very much!

Joss
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.