Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
torrevicia
7 Posts
Most appartments/villas in Torreveija are on "urbanisations" which are groups of similar properties. There are no hotels on the urbanisations (I think). There are usually small shopping centres with a couple of bars etc. on each urbanisation. Most properties have either shared pools or their own.If you post which one you're going to I may be able to help further.
:P I understand that its around playa flamenca area but again cannot find anything on this website regarding surrounding hotels. Any help would be much appreciated, ie good hotels, waterpark etc.
ta
Pauls
Try THIS it might give you some idea

Edited to shorten link
David HT Mod
:D thank you for this website address - but are there any hotels around this area that we can utilise? - maybe I'm not navigating properly.....

cheers
Hi Jade01

I've been to Playa Flamenca several times and I'm not aware of any hotels actually in P.F. The nearest hotel would probably be the Torrejoven at Punta Prima to the North or Hotel La Zenia to the South. I don't know what kind of facilities they offer. Both a short car drive away. There are also a few "aparthotels" around the Cabo Roig area. P.F. is really made up of residential properties and makes an ideal base for a good family holiday in a quiet area - unless your apartment is right next to the pubs! Most properties have access to a pool. Several good beaches in this area too but some may be 30 mins walk or more away but this depends where your apartment is. In the heat of summer I would hire a car and take your pick of a big choice of beaches.

If the apartments you have booked don't have a pool you can go to the Celtic Isle which is in P.F. It is next to where the Sat Street Market is held (so avoid it on a Sat!). It has a pool, a bar, a restaurant, kids play area, air hockey table, pool table and hosts evening entertainment. It calls itself an "entertainment complex". It would cost you around 10 euros per person/per day to use their pool and hire a sunbed. It has all the facilities of a hotel without actually being one! Also in P.F. is a go karts track and lots of eateries & pubs. Some places also have play areas for kids e.g. the Flamenca Beach Commercial Centre usually have an inflatable or face painting in the evenings plus the Abbey Pub up at La Florida have a beer garden and usually kids entertainment of some kind i.e. trampolines or bouncy castle. Head into Torrevieja for a full blown fun fair, street artists, hair braiding and lots more along the seafront.

Enjoy!!
:D Hi JanineMac, Many thanks for this information it has been really helpful. There seems plenty to do and I am sure we shall have an enjoyable but relaxing hols. Will do some more investigating in relation to how far the hotels are from our accommodation... not too sure about driving abroad with 3 adults and 4 children but maybe look at the bus option/shuttle service!!

We are being picked up at the other end by a UK chap who owns his own property in P.F and I am sure we can pick his brains a bit more.... I just like to be prepared!

Ta very much
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.