Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Phi Phi Island
5 Posts
How much of the island is up and running? I would be interested to find out. I had thought most of the hotels were totally devastated.
Ko Phi Phi is totally amazing. I love it there. Don't know about the prices of the place you want to stay but the snorkelling there is great. Its not great from the main beach, but if you get a canoe or take a trip around all the little islands there, the snorkelling is amazing
so have you been since the tsunami bwiiian?
i went to phi phi in november, it wasn;t quite what i was expecting. so much rebuilding is going on which is a shame as i believe looking at it, before tsunami it was overbuilt, they are looking to do that all over again. though i would say in reponse to snorkelling and diving, make sure you get away from the main beaches there. the water is so clear and the abundance of fish is amazing, just make sure its not monsoon season
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.