Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Not stayed there but always stay near by.

It is on the edge of town up a hill. There is a minibus service to the beach. There is also a large supermarket at the entrance. All the buses stop at the entrance. It can be noisey in the evening with the onsite entertainment.

If you are able the town centre is well within walking distance, if not taxis are cheap and reliable.
do you mean THIS one
its the only one we have listed and the only one i can find info on if not which tour operator are you using

wizard
You will find that is the one dolphin251270 is looking for it is part of large complex. One part is The Royal Belvedere and other is Belvedere.
yes that is the one Wizard, thanks for your help only a couple of bad reviews on there but i suspect they are the people who moan wherever they go !!!
This is the website. We had planned to go there in May but decided on The Artemis Palace instead.

fwh

http://www.lux-hotels.com/belvedere/royal/reserv_form.php
yes fwh i have seen the website i am going on the 12th May i was looking for peoples reviews that had stayed there before.....
Let me know how you find it please, Dolphin.
I'm taking the family in August. I know it's hot then, but that'll help keep the kids quiet!

My mates wife went on a girly trip last year and she enjoyed it, but not as good as the Oceanis in Rhodes. (Me and Mrs Parky are going there in May.) - That way I will still be welcomed back.

Parky 8) 8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.