Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
  • Edited by duffnufc 2006-03-01 22:42:07
Hi,

I stayed at the Palm Azur in June '04. The pool is enormous, and there's regular entertainment around the pool in the afternoons. The rooms were light and airy, a reasonable size and clean. The staff were all friendly with the one exception of waiters in the main restaurant, who were rather abrupt almost to the point of being rude. However, my boyfriend made a comment to one of the barstaff, and the next evening it was excellent service with a smile thrown in too :lol: !!

Food was good again with one exception - the meat had a tendency to be quite tough, but in general food was really nice. If you're on full board or all inclusive you also got a choice of restaurants for lunch, so you get a bit more variety.

When I was there I found that although they spoke some English, my German and French were a lot more useful. This may have changed as Panorama seem to have extended their programme in Djerba, so they may be more used to us Brits. (For my stay there I was the only English person in the hotel!).

A.x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.