Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
avro
6 Posts
Indeed, Avro is part of the Cosmos group.
Just looking for some flights to Faro for 1st of July and using travel supermarket I got quite a few options of airlines.
One of them is Thomas Cook via Avro. They are quite reasonable if we decide to go DIY. I've looked on the Thomas Cook website and they don't have any availability (packages or FO) for that date.
The Avro site (INVALID URL says they have all the bonding you'd expect but I can't help but wonder why TC don't have availability and they do.

I've never heard of them, has anyone on here used them??
Avro are part of the same group as Cosmos and Monarch. All they do is flights which is maybe why you haven't heard of them before. Their flights are often with Monarch. As a company, I've always found them good to deal with.
Avro are a long established company and very reliable.The reason for your query may be that TC are operating a flight for another tour operator who doesnt need all the seats and have sold some off to Avro,but have used them in the past and will do so again
Great - thanks for the feedback.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.