Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
You will need to provide your departure airport and if you have it your flights number as MYT operate several different aircraft.
summerkisses.

My Travel are likely to use an Airbus A320, or the slightly larger A321 for your flights. They are configured 3-3. They are very unlikely to use an A330 / B767 on that route. Your Thomas Cook flight is likely to have been a Boeing 757-200, the Britannia flight a Boeing 767-200 or -300 (wide boby aircraft with a 2-4-2 configuration).

Darren
Hi Dazbo5

thanks for your reply i am going with my two daughters and my small granddaughter and was wondering were to book the seats thans again

summerkisses
Hi Traveller thanks for the info

summerkisses
summerkisses,

All the seats are pretty much the same on these aircraft. All have a 28" seat pitch (apart from exit rows) so I wouldn't worry too much about where you are seated, unless you have any prefference? IFE is ceiling mounted screens every few rows. I prefer a window seat either just infront, or just behind the wings for taking photos, others prefer up front or towards the rear where its a little bit quieter, being away from the engines. Its personal prefference really.

Darren
Hi dazbo5

I needed to know the seating plan as four of us are going one being a small child so now we can have 3 seats and 1 aisle seat

thanks again
summerkisses,

No probs. These are the seating plans for MYT aircraft. They only publish their seating plans on the MYT Denmark website. If you click on the grey box, it'll list aircraft types (A320 & A321).

Darren
morning dazbo5

your an absolute genius thanks for that information now i can cincentrate on sorting thing for the holiday

thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.