Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Number of Baht to pound currently about 67...you can check on
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Are taxis cheap...not supercheap especially since the price of petrol has increased so much on world markets. Still cheaper than a UK taxi though...drivers often take you to a place wait round and bring you back.

Lots of good airlines. Thai are fine, Eva, Qantas. Emirates and Qatar fine, Etihad OK
Thanks Sunbear Im used to Goan prices so I know they wont be as cheap Do they have beach shacks like they do in Goa?
Some very quiet resorts in Phuket still have simple beach restaurants...i.e a tarpaulin covered cooking area and some plastic tables and chairs. I don't know if Patong has as its the most developed resort on Phuket and a place I don't tend to go to.
Just a thought but what kind of resort are you looking for in Thailand..lively...quiet...dead quiet. I would place Patong in the very lively category.
Hi Sunbear guess we like a mix lively when we wont it and laid back at the same time, were quite easy going. Maybe too lively is a bit much these days hahaha after all im over 50
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.