Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
inbox advice
18 Posts
Hi,

If you receive unsolicited and unwanted mail via our PM system, please advise a member of Admin who will deal with the matter promptly.

Mark :D
hi julie

my opinion is that you done the best thing !!
keep deleting his messages ...he will get the hint eventually!!
a bit weird if you ask me though !!

lou x
We need to know if members are receiving unsolicited mail. Please contact one of us, if this happens to you.

Kath HT Admin
thankyou for that i didnt realise i could contact you but i have found the e-mail address and will if i get anymore wierd e-mails in my inbox.
Thanks Julie.

Kath x
I too was ?lucky? enough to receive the same email from our Moroccan friend. I have deleted his email and advised admin. Thanks Mark for the prompt reply. I am relieved to see that you take these matters seriously and have lost no faith in the integrity of this site. THANKS.
Hopefully its now sorted Alsacienne

Kath x
i have a second e-mail from this marrocan user name abdorahim have contacted admin hope i can get it sorted.
Julie is it an email or pm ?

Kath x
i had a e-mail saying their was a message in my inbox on holiday truths so i clicked on it and i got the message.
Ah I see so it was pm notification. I have emailed you.

Kath x
Hi Admin

I have also received this message from the same person saying he wants to be friends. He sent me a P.M. which gives his e-mail address

Rgds Jackie
i have been told hes been taken of the site so we shouldnt hear from him again.
Wierd boy wanting an old bird as a friend :!:

Rgds

Jackie
I too had emails and pms and msnmessages from this boy, how do I stop them? Do I pm the admin?
Hi

I sent admin a pm but have since been told on here by Julie that he has been taken off the forum so we shouldn't hear from him again

Rgds Jackie
Hi all, I am really sorry you have been troubled by this member.

Hopefully the problem has been sorted. However, please contact us immediately if you have any further problems.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.