Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Don't Delay
8 Posts
Your right Jinty, if you see a good price then go for it.

I was watching flight prices for June from the day I got back from Protaras in October.

The plan was to go from Heathrow as the prices from Cardiff are normally extortionate and Cyprus airways are so much better than package flights anyway.

I was still looking at flights from Cardiff which were hovering around £300-£320. Anyway one day I went on kelkoo and saw a price of £240 and grabbed two flights straight away. The next day they went back up to £320 and have stayed there ever since so just by grabbing those two flights at the right time I saved £160.
Quite a few Keo's saved there then, Cardiff Lad :glynis

Cheers,
Janet
At least one nights worth Jinty. :D
I can only agree with all that has been said.

We are off to Protaras in early Sept; checked Cyprus Airways at the back end of 2005 and they were asking £179 rtn inc tax from Heathrow to Larnaca, great price we booked up and the next day it was already £20 more and now the prices have gone up by at least £50 per person.

Couldnt get a flight for less than £250 from Gatwick (our local) so am well chuffed

All goes into the Keo money :wink:
And what a good cause that is Forbury lion. :D
I've had a quote from B.Airways Heathrow - Larnaca next April @ £701 return for 2 adults & 2 children.
This is cheaper than all others I have searched.
Are these prices likely to go up nearer the time ?
If it's the same as Globespan, they seem to increase monthly the nearer it gets to the holiday season.

If you want it, grab it!

Cheers,
Janet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.