Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Jutkeys, :D

I travel with my family there every year to Helios Bay and love it.The beach around the complex is very unsuitable for swinning but great to take kids down with thier bukets to look in the the little rock pools!

The best beach is at coral bay which is only a short bus ride away.In fact there is a bus stop right outside the hotel that will take you there. over on the other side of the road you can take the bus to Paphos.

Have you seen the hotels website?

We are very friendly with the owner so if i can assist you further please do not hesitate to ask! :D
You have Vardas beach a very short distance away west, free sunbeds providing you buy a drink or two, great for swimming and a favourite spot for many ex-pats..Coral Bay beach is a mile or two further on! don't miss a walk up the near by hill to Lemba village an artist village, my daughters house is the first one you come to on the left hand side, give us a wave, lots to see a great taverna and even a pre historic village..
http://www.arcl.ed.ac.uk/arch/lemba/leview2.gif
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.