Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Try Thomson cruises. It all depends on when you want to go though.
Personaly I would stick to the bigger ships for the broader age range appeal,

Mobiity can be an issue on the big ships but wheelchair use is easy since most are US and are very wheelchair friendly.

If walking is an issue and no chair then a smaller ship may be a better option

If you are in the south then there is plenty of ex-uk choice but if traveling from the north then it may be worth looking at a flight, no worse than a long car trip. thomsons,OV and Island the flight is to Palma.

For school hols there are some great value ex uk round britain trips, this year on the Grand Princess, UK ports so you know how things work great way to see a few places you may not have done before Dublin.Belfast,gGlasgow,Ediburgh etc.

The med trips ex uk have more days at sea.

We did a round UK this year 10 days for £580pp on princess so much beter value than the likes of thomsons which is popular do prices tend to stay high.

A bit more info on the sort of things you like to do and budget will help a bit. If you want sun then the med is the best option ocewr the summer.
Thank you for all your suggestions, I will have a look at some of the websites and think that maybe the around britain one would be quite interesting.

PJ
Take a look at Royal Caribbean's NAVIGATOR of the Seas- a floating resort. For the 12 yr old there is a rock climbing wall,mini golf,,swimming pools,kids clubs,video arcade,ice skating rink,basketball,pingpong and all the fun that goes along. If you go during the summer there will be lots of kids onboard. Plus you get to visit some great resorts in the Med without flying. For the 80 yr old,there are plenty of activities that don't require much exertion,shows to go to....spa/swimming/ Theatre/Broadway show/movies/trivia quiz/game shows/lectures/eating/eating 24hrs a day all included. 24hr room service free.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.