Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Antarctic cruises is an interesting topic... there's been a fair bit of worry voiced from environmentalists recently about the possibility of cruise industry tourism spoiling "the last great wilderness on earth"! Although as long as the cruise line is *responsible*, then I can't see how sailing through its waters can cause much damage...
Had a fantastic cruise, in december, long flights to get there. Will try to get a review online soon, in meantime my photos are on webshots at http://travel.webshots.com/album/556799884Xpmhqz Unfortunately the ship I was one recently had an accident & last 3 cruises of season were cancelled. I feel very sorry for those who have missed out on a fantastic experience. The bonus with Hutugruten is that you also get nearly a week in Chilean fjords in paers the big ships cannot get to + 2 days in Bunoe Aires hotel (good) My webshots home page also has album from those two places.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.