Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
That's me done for then!
:yikes :yikes

Here's the link for a claim form.

Anybody know of any cheapflights to Kos?
Click on the tab to the left to "Make a claim".
Found Hellenic Voyages a good company a few years back when booking with them?
Me too Fil. I never had a problem with them on the 4 hols we have used them for.

I would to get hold of Manos now though, and squeeze his neck gently, from the inside!

But-- I won't let it get me down.
:cry :cry
might be a way out of that holiday that you have booked i booked through them about 4 weeks ago for a holiday leaving in 2 weeks time and i have found out that our money has been taken by a company called flair holidays, i have been speaking to the caa and atol in regards to this and they are also closing down or so it would seem, their bond has been suspended for 24 hours pending further investigation, i dont think neither me or yourself should lose your money to this company and the arsehole that is **** (the md of sunescapes). talking of him i have been to his registered address for himself and the house was empty, according to atol he has left the company. i am also considering taking him and the company to court for mis-selling of the holiday that we were told was atol protected and clearly isnt. watch this space i will keep you all informed of my progress with this.

michael

*Admin edit to remove name of md -Glynis*
I have just spoken to CAA and they confirm that our MONEY IS SAFE.

It seems that Flair and Hellenic have been mixing and matching, but the long and short of it is, we're OK.

Not just me and the boss, all of us. Breathe easily Michael - for now. The ATOL is covered for a period of over 3 months after the initial expiry.

Bring on the rubber gloves!!
So i hear, as far as im aware flair holidays will have the desicion made for them or by them tomorrow as to weather they are trading under atol any more. so it seems that either i will be goin on the holiday or will get my money back. anyone know any good deals all inclusive to paphos?

mike
Just to bump it up again. I heard from the CAA today and my refund is being processed.
:tup :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.