Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I have added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed please post a review HERE

luci :wave
We are thinking of going here too but cant find any photos or proper information anywhere on the net.

Can anyone help?

Thanks very much

Ali
I have just booked a 2 week holiday to the Lawsonia Apartments, Protaras. I did a bit of research (which included calling the Lawsonia) and the property is only a month old - thats why there are no reviews or photos.

Can't wait! I got a 2 week holiday for £280!!! Flying form one of my local airports too!!!

Fly on Sunday 31 Aug 2008.
:)
Ali
Thwups many thanks for that.

Do you know where the apartments are in protoras in relation to the main strip.
Hi and welcome to HT Ali!

I would appreciate it if you could post a review in the link above on your return. You could well be the first person to review this property.

luci :wave
markp1706 wrote:
Thwups many thanks for that.

Do you know where the apartments are in protoras in relation to the main strip.

Hi Mark - I have no idea!! I couldnt find any info on it!!

I figured that Olympic Holidays have a good reputation so they wouldnt be selling holidays to the Lawsonia if they were awful. I will let you know how i get on. And for £280 for 2 weeks I think it was a bargain!!

I also called the lawsonia and they said they had only been open a month.....you could call them and ask for some more info. If you need the number let me know. Apparently the owner is in the process of having photos taken of the place to out on the net.

:que

Ali
Thwups, many thanks for that. i have managed to track down where it is, we have passed it many times over the years and it has always been shut, it is an apartment block that has apparently been refurbed. It is about 800 yards from the start of the main strip road in protaras. Coming from parallimini towards protaras you pass sweet memories apartments on the left hand side and the lawsonia is a further 800 yards or so on the same side near to the mini golf and what used to be the american bistro dinner (now the red indian on the other side of the road, great meals by the way). The location is great for us and once the location is known the price will shoot up it is no more than 10 mins from the town at slow pace. both thomas cook and olympic use it so i fully expect it to be at least to a resonable standard.

hope you enjoy your stay and hope to hear what the refurb is like. :) :)
Thanks for that Mark. I do hope they have been refurbished!!! It was a bit of a risk booking the holiday with no photos or anything to go on but its like i said if i had taken an 'allocation on arrival' holiday then i would not have been able to check so.....sometimes you have to take a risk :)
How did you find out that information???

:sun2
thwups wrote:
Thanks for that Mark. I do hope they have been refurbished!!! It was a bit of a risk booking the holiday with no photos or anything to go on but its like i said if i had taken an 'allocation on arrival' holiday then i would not have been able to check so.....sometimes you have to take a risk :)
How did you find out that information???

:sun2

I found it on another forum as someone else was asking the same question. I have stayed in some aprtments nearby and have walked past the building many times in the past 5/6 years. It always appeared to me to be a private apartment block rather than to the general public (but thats what i i think). apparently it opens on 13th (wednesday) for guests. Knowing the location and that both thomas cook and olympic use it i have absolutly no worries about this place. At least you will be able to get a sunbed by the pool :)
Great! Are you going to book to go there too then being as you started this thread?
Yes booked on saturday, 2 weeks in september, carnt wait.
i am going to the lawsonia apartments in september would like to know more but hope its disabled friendly as i have trouble walking
hi mark can you please give me the number to call lawsonia aprtments
I can get it to you if Mark doesnt reply. As long as you let us know what they say!! They told me that they are recently opened.... im going a week on sunday!!
thankyou thwups i,m going 3 weeks sunday for 2 weeks :sun2
Hi all the number for the apartments is 0035723 831770

Let us know how you get on :tup
We have just returned from the Lawsonia appartments - did a last minute booking so beggars can't be choosers, but thought appartments were very spacious ( although looked as if they were last updated in the 80's! - not refurbished - contained fridge, 2 rings, kettle & crockery - but we only used for breakfast & lunch - ate out every evening "Red Indian" was brilliant) although when the temperatures are 40oC how much time do you spend in the room?!! worth spending the 5 euros a night for the air con - fair sized pool ( esp as Lawsonia has only 27 rooms) - pool area quiet. small pool bar serving freshly squeezed orange juice. Location was easily within walking distance from town & beach & certainly wouldn't want to be in the hotel/appartments in the centre - you would never sleep! my only complaint was that we had to keep asking the maid to look the door after she had finished cleaning the rooms, but staff very friendly & yes I would return. When in the area would also recommend the "Waterworld" park at Ayia Napa - if you've been to the waterparks in Florida you will love these. Have a good time & as I said weather great. Charlotte: Reading Berks UK :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.