Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Gaz, i also tried to find different companies to compare prices but it seems Thomsons have these apartments exclusively, apart from booking direct and getting your own flights (which works out more than booking with Thomsons) there doesn't seem a better option. It's annoying because we always book with Thomsons and they always price match any genuine quote we get from other companies but they can't beat there own price! I searched prices at the Brilliant Apartments in May for a week, 10/11 days and 2 weeks and it was the same price for all options ??????? :que
for flight and hotel [watch out for the extras... baggage,check in cost ,transfers ect] could try sunshine.co.uk they are backed by Hayes travel group not used them so run them through the search facility see if there are any complaints

wiz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.