Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
brilliant aprments are really nice and we had a wonderfull holiday there is has everything i n the complex!!
well worth it and its only about a 2 minute walk to all the entertainment on the main strip!!!
the name says it all!!
Hi Mo
i am going to the brilliant on the 20th of this month, with wife and 5yr old daughter it is my first time at these apartments but after reading reviews on this site i have no concerns whatsoever, i will post a reveiw when i get back in the mean time check out the reveiws on the link at the top off the main page#

garry
well after reading the reviews on the brilliant apartments i went and changed my holiday from turkey to cyprus for next june staying at the brilliant.

Went to protaras two years ago and stayed at the golden star which we loved , are these apartments close to the golden star ?

roll on next june , will look forward to your reviews garry :lol:

mo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.