Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Deborah, whilst your waiting for some up to date replies, why not check out our reviews found HERE

If anyone has recently stayed here we would be really grateful for your up to date review

Kath x
We were at the Sandra a couple of weeks ago. It was our second visit and I haven't done a review yet. We always go self catering as we like to eat out at all the lovely restaurants so I can't comment on the food. There is a pool bar doing the usual fry ups and a Cypriot restaurant which I guess was good as the locals seemed to eat there.
The apartments themselves are very clean and have good air con. Towels and bedding was changed every couple of days. They are only one bedroom and we were two adults and two children. The 4th bed is a camp bed and barely big enough for my (tall) 11 year old . Not a lot of wardrobe space for four but fine for two.
The apartments could not be better located, on the main strip and 2 minutes from the beach. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
Hi Martha1

It was our second visit and I haven't done a review yet

Would be really grateful if you would when you can. :wink
Thanks in advance.

Kath x
I meant air conditioning don't know why it does the ???? thing.
Thanks Martha.

Its the word c o n Martha - for the sites protection from spammers.

Kath x
Hi Martha 1

Was there any entertainment on at the hotel, and what was the nightlife like outside, we have a 14 year old son and don't like anything too loud

Thanks

Deborah
Nothing on at hotel but it is right in the centre of town so surrounded by bars and restaurants, nothing rowdy though and we heard no noise from our room.
I have posted a review in the hotel section, although it is a few years old. Although it is in a fab location -I would not return there.
hi deborah, i stayed 3 years ago and you'll be fine, yes theres not much going on in hotel but loads all around you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.