Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
cigarettes
59 Posts
Hi.
We are going to Rhodes for the first time in May. Can anyone tell us if we can buy Embassy No 1 in Rodes town, and if so what the price is. Many thanks.
Hi
You should be able to buy them and at the moment the price for one packet is 2.70 Euro.
Hi Maegi
Many thanks for the info. Just what we needed to know.
Don't forget that they will be the same price in the airport shop as well, just in case you haven't lots of space in your luggage.

Robby :wink:
My son only smokes L & B mild cigarettes. I never seem to be able to find him any mild ones when we go abroad. Do they not smoke mild cigarettes overseas or am I am not looking in the right places !!!!
you go to a shop at the beginning of the holiday and askif they could order you some. Some shops do it but sometimes it can take some time. Should they not be able to order your make, they will tell you
im flying home at about 2am end of june from rhodes. will the duty free shop be opened then? I am getting cigs for my gran (l & B ) and Im flying thomas cook and dont have a big luggage allowance so thought i would get them at the airport instead?
hi greenshoes,we were there last year end of july 2.30am and every thing was open. we bought bensons 28euro
Anyone got up to date price for the Leader cigarettes?
went up this year... in may they were 2eu per pack for leader red

yasus
wizard
Thanks a lot,my daughter smokes the British brands what is the price of these?
richmond king size were 2.40 pk
Thanks,cheaper than Spain,she will be pleased.
That price seems incorrect - Benson & Hedges Silk Cut were 3.20 Euros for pack of 20. (July 2009 price)
Yep. They went up to 3.20 this year. I came back in May with 21 cartons and gave up smoking the day after my return!!! Been very hard but haven't had a ciggie for 11 weeks.Why oh why didn't I give up before I went?!! :que
hi all....any one know tobbabo prices....and is there a limit to bring back.....was a limit of 5 pouches each when we went gran caneria even though EU
There is no limit, but the recommend amount per person is 3200 or 16 cartons.

The Canaries have different Customs rules from the rest of the EU.

luci :wave
Anyone got an updates ciggie price not for me my sister smokes like a chimney and wants us to bring some home thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.