Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
indian?
6 Posts
I don't know about PEK but there is at least one in Sousse which I've been to. I can't remember the name of it but it's just past the Marhaba complex and I had a very nice meal there. I believe Jenny mentioned another one which was run by someone from the UK, but she's in Mahdia for her usual six month stay at present. She'll be back in April so she'll be able to give you more details then. Incidentally, if you like spicy food the Tunisians use a lot of harissa which is certainly spicy, so you should enjoy that.
thanks aslemma - i'm certainly looking forward to trying the tunisian food. we'll probably go hb but will eat out at lunchtimes and a couple of evenings as well.
In my opinion HB is often the best choice, as it gives you the opportunity to try other restaurants and cafes without feeling you are wasting what you've paid for. Compared to many other places it is quite cheap to eat out in Tunisia.
Hi bushbaby, Aslemma phoned me and mentioned your mail. The restaurant in Sousse is called The Chef and is an authentic Hindhu restaurant. The family have a superb restaurant in Leicester which is very famous and serves the most superb food. All best and enjoy your holiday - Jenny x
No,there isnt an indian restaurant in PEK.The one in Sousse sounds very good and it is only a short taxi ride away,about 7 dinars daytime.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.