Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Eastend me and my family have been to the club sultan maris for the last three years and we are going back again this year on the 22nd of sept. we like it there the staff are very pleasent and very helpful they will try to do the best they can for you, the restuarant in the hotel has been good last year not as good but i think Muzo the chef we know was not there but i have heard he is back this year. As for getting into marmaris town center if you walk about 50 yards down the road outside the lancashire hotspot you can catch a dolmus from there it will take you all the way into town last year it cost 1 lira not sure yet if still the same.
Hope this is helpful for you if you go might see ya there
best wishes Fred
thanks for your help Fred,maybe you could post an update on your return if anything has changed :D
booked this hotel through scot travel any information about hotel appreciated.roll on 27th july :)
:welcome to HT! We don't appear to have that hotel in our reviews so I've asked for it to be added. As I'm standing in for the usual Turkey mod, I'll have to rely on the regulars to say if we actually have it already with a different variation of name. :)
Has anyone been to sultan maris apts marmaris
Hi discodave .. we have some reviews HERE.

David :wave
club sultan maris is next to club atrium read lots reviews seems great cant wait six weeks to go
Hi, can anyone tell me whereabouts the above apartments are in marmaris. Many thanks

Craig
Your hotel is in the armutalan area of marmaris.
If you follow the link below you will see a map which shows where armutalan is in Marmaris, Click the map to increase it's size.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p134/theGunny1/mapofmarmaris.jpg
we also have reviews here( more reviews are always welcome :) Their website is here
Hi has anyone stayed at the Club Sultan Maris this year any information about them would be helpfull
Many thanks

Craig
Hi
Could anybody tell me the the exact location of these apartments, we have been to Marmaris a number of times but never noticed these aparts, last year staying at Baris Hotel.

Thanks

Jackie
If you know Club Turquoise. Out front entrance turn right. Walk past Adam and Eve restaurant, the junction to Club Julian etc is opposite you so cross over. Keep walking on main road past Chinese (Tai Pan ?) then past the travel shop where Rose & Raymond work. At the next junction is the Oasis bar/restaurant, turn left and walk about 80 yds. They are near Atrium if you know where that is. Daughter was there in July and enjoyed it. Reasonable pool, decent staff and entertainment most nights.

Wilson ;)
Wilson, thanks, I have a better idea where they are now.
Cheers.

Jackie :glynis
Hi folks.

Going to the club sultan maris apartments August 2nd for two weeks. Never been to Turkey as i have went to Tenerife for the last 3 years.

If anyone knows any information about the Hotel eg Distance to the main part of Marmaris.

Would also love to know good bars/restaurants to go to.

How will the weather be and prices, Alot of people are saying its getting a bit expensive now, and that's one of the main reasons why i aint going back to Tenerife.

Any help would be much appreciated

Dave :cheers
Dave,

My daughter and her boyfriend stayed in these apartments two years ago and had a great time. I used to walk up and sit around the poolside with them (so they could buy me a beer). You are surrounded by good and very good restaurants. The main centre of Marmaris is about a 15 min walk away but the No 2 Dolmus (small minibus) passes the bottom of the road and will take you down to the front. Your weather will be scorching, 100 degrees or more. Prices will be similar to what you are paying in the UK, sometimes more and sometimes less. You can eat very well at reasonable prices. Costs have risen in Marmaris every year, we have been going since 1999 but we still think it's value for money and we will be back again next July about 1000 mts from where your staying.

I'm not sure your circumstances i.e. are you with family etc so not sure what else to say really. I take it you know they have a website ?
http://www.clubsultanmaris.com/index.html

Any other questions feel free to PM me.

Wilson ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.