Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I guess I was asking too much then.... surely there must be at least one hotel that fits the bill? :que
Hi

You might find some useful info in this post where several hotels are mentioned http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=137727&hilit=quality if you find any you like the sound of remember to check for a review on it HERE

Graham
The hilton at Sharks bay is still our favourite . The beach isnt the best but the reef there is excellent .
Charlie, have a look at either of the Baron hotels, they both have good reviews and i know the beach is lovely where they are situated :sun2
Phyll
Just got home and are re-booking for March for the Aqua Blu
in Sharm they call it loads of names
Pickalbatros Aqua Blu
Aqua Park
Aqua Park City

there is a 500+ room hotel with a 32 ride water park attached the siter hotel Beach Albatros (Albatros Beach ) has the beach and is 5 minutes walk away (but for the lazy there's a shuttle too) The Fantasia entertainment complex is just over the back wall (owned by same company but not pushed at all)

This hotel beats HSB according to brother in law in everything
the one thing we really did notice was the attention to food hygiene if it was this country they would all qualify for advanced certificates they are that good repairs got done instantly problems dealt with even faster and we witnessed constant maintainence and safety checks everywhere
Hi, I can add my vote for Aqua Blu - food hygiene and maintenance were impeccable
Also, you can use the sister hotel's beach which is only a couple of mins away and where you can use your wristband for drinks and lunch

The one possible downside is perhaps the lack of choice of drinks on AI, you'd to pay extra for cocktails, irish coffee and fresh orange - but perhaps that's a feature of AI in Egypt??

Sad to say that we only found out about Fantasia after we'd come home and by all accounts, it's a great night
Im off to the Aqua Blu this Sunday after staying at the Sea Life Resort last week.

Seal Life also takes in the Sea Garden and the Sea Club which are all attached.

We ate in the Sea Club all week as I classed that as a 4* plus and I have been to lots of hotels here and there.

The Seal Life I would class as a 3 yet it cost us more to stay there than it would the Sea Club.

Reef right in front of the hotel which is on the beach of course with a jetty to take you past the reef and see the fantastic sights underwater.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.