Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Beachcomber_Bar_Mojacar,

Nationwide Airlines use a Boeing 767-3Y0/ER, ZS-PBI. They have 32" seat pitch in economy which isn't too bad. I've never flown with them and I don't know anyone who has. However, there are plenty of reviews on Airline Quality.com.

Darren
Just a bit of notification - all Nationwide flights have been suspended as the SACAA have removed the AMO operating license.

No further info available.

Nivsy
Thank you and I'm really worried because they are not answering their phones in South Africa.I purchased my tickets direct with them. Any more news would be appreciated, John.
The Skytrax website has some rather disturbing posts about Nationwide. Do read them - but I would think this company would be best avoided.
iIm woried, John Beachcomber.
In particular John maybe interested in the following statement which I hope the HT mods are happy to be included as it says more than I ever could.

Nivsy
Sorry Nivsy, I have had to edit the post for copyright reasons. Would you mind posting a link to the relevant webpage instead please.

Many thanks
David :wave
Guess not by the looks of things Nivsy. I read your original post and and now its gone. perhaps you'd be better PM the member with the info you had.
Such a meanie David!! :D

Yep Jade - have PM'd John - (and i dont normally do that!!) :shock:

Nivsy
Nivsy, I appreciate your Pm, thanks a lot, John Beachcomber.
No probs John. Received ur message.

Nivsy
Looks like the South African carrier has stopped all operations and ceased flying. Fuel costs and low passengers loads appear to be responsible. Another carrier with good ambition folds.

Nivsy
Blimy wasnt I lucky as I flew home on Monday morning last, lucky to get home by the sounds of it, excellent service by the way,John.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.