Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thomson are comming out around £690 for several dates in Aug2010 but this is flight only. You will get more legroom and better entertainment, but you'll have to fork out for all your drinks onboard...

They also fly into Sanford, which is further away but takes about 15 minutes to get through opposed to Mccoy which can take around 90 minutes. Sanford is about 50-60 minutes away from the action and a bit further from the more remote villa's.
Hi everyone, can someone please tell me what kind of headphones they give out if you are sitting in Premium Economy.

Thank you

Ellen
Off to vegas november from gatwick p.e ...does anyone know the aircraft ? Will it be the same as what I had going to Orlando 3 weeks ago?

Many thanks
Certainly the same TYPE of aircraft. Possibly not the actual one you flew to Orlando on.
That's great thanks just liked sitting upstairs that was all LOL x
Hi Missadi, could you tell me what type of headphones you were given when you sat upstairs.
Many thanx
Ellen
They were over the head plastic ones crap really I took my iPod with so usedthem headphoes x
Actually, te Vegas fl;ight on its return turns into the second Orlando flight of the day, so yes it could be the same plane :-)
Hello!

I was wondering if you could help with a bit of advice.

I am travelling out to Chicago on VA on 10/09 and was due to travel back on 14/9. However the route is cancelled on the 12th I think, so i can get there but not back.

Virgin are wanting to put me on a United flight which leaves at a similar time, but I'm a bit unhappy about this and was wondering if you thought there was anything else I can do.

I booked this flight ages ago and specifically booked VA as a special treat as I'm travelling alone for the first time and find transatlantic flights quite hard. Everyone I've spoken to has told me that United isn't great and I'm a bit gutted that I won't be travelling in as nice a surrounding as I thought I would be. Plus I booked these way back in January and had window seats reserved. Now the only ones left on the United flight are midsection ones :(
Any thoughts much appreciated

Cheers

T
trixie,

Welcome onboard :tup
Given the return portion of the flight has been cancelled, you've got two options really. Either accept the alternative flight or a refund for that portion of your booking. United offer the same level of comfort as VS. We have a United Airlines thread for further information.

Darren
Hi experts

Can you upgrade at checkin desk does anyone know? obviously willing to pay, finances have now changed and would prefer upper going out but cant change ticket now as already booked

(airline virgin @ gatwick vegas flight this nov)

:que
missadi,

If upgrades are available (ie unsold seats), you can normally pay to upgrade on the day.

Darren
Brill I wonder how busy flights are in November. ? Hope there are some seats spare LOL

Hi there we are flying from Gatwick to las vegas on the 11.25am flight on tuesday 25th August not sure of the flight number can you advise which aircraft we will be on?
orlandobaby,

LGW-LAS-LGW (VS043/4) are operated by a Boeing 747-400. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide.

Darren
Hi guys, We are flying to Barbados with Virgin on the 3rd September on flight VS29 and was wondering if anyone had an idea what plane we would be flying on and details of the IFE?.
Thanks.
puds1970,

LGW-BGI-LGW (VS029/30) are operated by a Boeing 747-400. You'll find further aircraft details on our What Aircraft? guide. IFE information is available on V-Flyer and Virgins website.

Darren
Thanks for the reply Daz. So it could be one of about 4 then.
The ones with the VPORT IFE look enticing. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.