Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
hi, i dont think there is any web info for the new strathmore hotel withnell road, well we couldnt find any lol.
Can you please add the following;
Dona Julia Resort, Holiday St, Calangute, Goa
Darolinas Guest House, Beach Rd, Candolim.
Stayed in both in March as independent travellers. will add a review as soon as set up
Thanks
Dona Julia Resrot has been added. Can you confirm that the other accommodation is Darolinas and not Carolinas?

Also Bev knows best, can you give me the location of the Strathmore Hotel please.

Sarah
Please add

Hotel name: Shangri-la's Kerry Centre
We travelled with: The Travel Department.
Rating 5*

Thanks
oooops sorry Glynis, only just saw your post re the Lambana , yes it is also known as the Lambana Resort, thanks, shirley
Hi. Stayed at the Beachy Head Cottages.

They are in East Dean, a small village near to Beachy Head Cliffs, and Eastbourne.
Would love to write a review on these wonderful cottages. Unfortunately can't post links, but the site should come up when googled (it did for me anyway!)
Hey Wiz, that link has thrown up about 9 accommodations, can you give me a hint please.

Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.