Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
The square of pubs is virtually empty now, and just lies as a ruined reminder of how good a nightlife Estartit once had!

Rover Return? Well, it's still there ... empty with smashed windows, like the rest of them!

The square is long gone im afraid!
aw my god thats awful i cant belive it, it was a brilliant place aswel aw im gutted thanks anyway for the feedback much appresiative :cry: :wink:
Hi

I've been 6 times over the last 10 years, the first few times were great, the whole town was busy, loads of shops and businesses plenty of bars and clubs to choose from, now its more like a ghost town which is a pitty. I think if the CM camp site wasn't there then the place would be completely dead
What a shame,its hard to believe its like a ghost town now.The 1st year we went was 1984,and it was so packed then,last time we went was about 1995,but a little quieter then,we always went to a lovely restaurant called Cheers for a nice steak meal,and there was Nora Battys chippy,sad!!.lovely resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.