Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi Again,

Does anyone know the answer to the question I posted on 31st Jan?

If so, please post.

Many thanks in advance.

Allan.
I don't speak much Spanish but inputting the details here: http://www.renfe.es/cercanias/barcelona/index_horarios.html
suggests that the C10 service is running once again and you can go direct from the airport to Calella. Will take about an hour and three quarters.
Hi Magster

Just flew back from Barca Airport to Edinburgh yesterday and although I was on a coach from Calella as part of the package, I can confirm that the C10 service to Mataro was being advertised on the giant screen within the airport.

Pars fan
Hi Pars Fan

Thanks very much for this infomation.

I was a bit worried about getting on buses and changing onto trains at Barcelona Sants if the Airport train was off. I know it can get hectic on these replacement buses and at main railway stations.

My wife is a bit wobbly on the old legs and a train change at Mataro shouldn't be too much hassle for her, especially with our 2 suitcases that she'll be carrying. :-)

Thanks for the reply.

Allan.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.