Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi Keffaddict found this site it may be of help, the top few saymax two but the further down there are a few that say any number, might be worth a look. Hope this helps.

http://www.dogfriendlybritain.co.uk/directory.asp?Category=16
As far as I know there is no other Doggie specific list than the one Miss Pink has listed

As a seasoned caravanner I know a lot of sites restrict dogs by charging a stupido price per animal some more than they do for kids

BUT
the Caravan Club is a good spot for you as they DO NOT charge for dogs but I would suggest ringing up for the site warden to guide you on whether their site is suitable for 6 power filled looney tune dogs such as yours (one was enough for me and I took him out with the horse every day) and of course they have certified locations which are loads loads cheaper than commercial sites and if you use 4-5 a year you will obviously save what you pay in subscriptions
Thanks for your help folks! I joined the caravan club when i bought my van last year but thought they would have limited dogs too. One of my friends who helps out with the springer rescue charity i am involved with confirmed the caravan club don't limit the number of dogs as long as they are on leash and cleaned up after (obviously)!!
I bought the caravan so i could take my dogs with me and avoid the massive costs of kenneling them when i was on holiday (£1,300 for 16 days on my last holiday! :yikes )
At least i know i can actually take them all with me now!
Thanks again,

John :cheers
John

Glad you found your answer May see you out and about sometime got loads of sites booked in this country this year for a change and no France tour for a change
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.