General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
survey sites
16 Posts
Never really thought about it Fiona. You don't have to give all your details do you and then get swamped with junk mail & dodgy phone calls?
I've had no spam from them. I do however use a different email account from my main one, just incase.
Im registered with a few fi but must admit I can't be bothered half the time , .. I've just had my first £50 payment from Yougov and I've been with them over 2 years , probably more . I collect all this sort of thing along with cashback from quidco in a seperate savings account . It usually funds me a weekend away once a year.

I've also got

Onepoll .. they are very short but only pay between5p and 20p a time . You can get through a fair few each day though so it quickly adds up.

E rewards . I convert theirs to Hilton points . what i like about this one is they always pay you a partial reward just by clicking through . sometimes I prefer that :rofl

My survey panel ..used to be lightspeed . That one is quite good, the more you click through , the more they send and money can build up fast .. CASH ! like many of them though you have to put up with some where you get a fair bit through before they pull the plug on you.. I'd certainly give that one a go.

Rewarded opinions . That ones similar and quite good too.

Right I'm going to start doing a few more now :D
It took 2 years of doing surveys Lyn to get £50?
:rofl :rofl Glynis . I'm Afraid so , I got well excited when I hit the £50 target for a cheque . but I have an excuse , they only seemed to send them to me occasionally the first 2 years but now they are flying in .
I never achieved those lofty heights Lyn. I was normally happy with a tenner M&S voucher. :rofl I think I used to do valued opinions, but not sure if they are still around. Also the ones that were all hush, hush, secret squirrel and then they sent you a luncheon voucher, can't even remember their name and they don't like you putting it up on forums.

I did shop and scan for a while - nightmare! Thing they are part of one of the biggest company's in the world, might be Neilson? Im sure they still track my Internet usage and I should get points for it, but I have forgotten how.

Toluna think they are a French company, but may have gone bust. I got a bit bored with it all.

I also had seperate email accounts for it so that I don't miss things and just incase I get spammed half to death, although generally survey company's are OK for spam as they nobody would do them if they then got spammed as well.
I do just use my normal family email account and never seem to get much spam .Just the usual survey invitations. I did make up another email account when I started doing those competitions but that used to take me hours each day and I quickly gave up when I didnt win anything .. unlike some people I know :D

I think valued opinions is now rewarded opinions Chris . I remember the secret squirrel survey people but never managed to find one of their "banners" . Can't remember their name though. I also joined the Tesco panel where you test out their new products .Again I got quite excited about that when they accepted me but I never got anything interesting . There were people getting nice jackets from their clothing range and all sorts of interesting stuff. I got screen wash, tooth paste and the most exciting was a packet of cereal bars . :rofl
Some new survey sites for me to look at :)
I wish I could remember he name of that site Lyn. It was like signing the official secrets act getting to do their surveys. :rofl but they always paid out, you never got hslfway through and then told not eligible.

I also did Tesco panels for a while but only got boring stuff to do like washing powder, in the end I think I stopped responding to their emails.

It is best if you keep them seperate as when I started I didn't with some and they got mixed up with all the normal dross so got missed then they take you off their lists.

I'm sure valued opinions or whatever they are called now owe me money

never been able to get into comping, don't think it's me.

Doe :sun2
never been able to get into comping, don't think it's me

You need a few hours a day to keep up with that . I might of been encouraged to carry on if I'd actually won something but after 2 months of at least 2 hours a day I almost lost the will to live.
lynwestie wrote:
never been able to get into comping, don't think it's me

You need a few hours a day to keep up with that . I might of been encouraged to carry on if I'd actually won something but after 2 months of at least 2 hours a day I almost lost the will to live.

Think I would have berth same although apparently if you go on MSE they make it very easy for you telling you which ones are worth the effort and which ones aren't. Trouble is you end up being on the computer 24/7.

xxxx
Yes I was using MSE Chris but working through a list that grows by about 20 pages a day is not good for my health :D
Didn't realise it was that active :yikes no wonder you were losing the will to live.

I tried to read some stuff on there about something called the Asda price promise (yes I know I am a saddo) but people were making a fortune from it and I was trying to see if was worth a trip to an Asda to exploit it, but the thread was doing about 1000 posts a day :yikes & it was all too complex so I had to give up.

People were getting garage loads of stuff for next to nothing :rofl but I didn't understand it. It was sort of written in code a bit so Asda didn't twig as it was a mega computer glitch. There are a few fanatics on there ebaying it all and making thousands.

well I did save an absolute fortune with the tesco promotion they had, which I found out about on MSE. They were even paying me to buy some things :D
LOL I did the Tesco one last year as well, think I am just peeved that my nearest Asda is about 15 miles away otherwise I would have been in there like a rat up a drain pipe. :rofl

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.