Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
:pele Congratulations Graham and Darren .

I would like to say thank you from us members for taking on the challange of helping to keep HT the best forum on web . And of course keeping us rabble in order doing a very important and worthwhile job.

Now have they told you how the overtime payments work yet lads :rofl

lyn
Congratulations to both of you. I'm sure you will do a great job. :tup
Garry
Yes, good luck to both of you. You are very brave. I hope the pressure doesn't drive you to the pub.
Thank you for inviting us Kath :think

Now have they told you how the overtime payments work yet lads

I hope the pressure doesn't drive you to the pub

With the overtime payments we hope to buy the pub :cheers

I am sure it will be a pleasure to moderate here on HT as we are all one big happy family :bow
Graham
The best of luck to both of you brave lads. :ghug I'm sure we'll all try to be good but old habits die hard.
yes good luck and thank you for donating your time :sun2
Thanks for the best wishes everyone. As Graham says, it's a pleasure to be here and be a part of the HT family :cheers :sun2

Darren
Well done and thanks guys :ghug as I am sure it is quite a big time commitment, so very good of you to take it on and to be honest i've heard the pay is a bit rubbish. :rofl :rofl
I think I caught Darren 'in action' this morning. I was typing a reply to a Lykia question on the Turkey Forum, someone had started a new thread and I was explaining about the existing thread and Darren must have been practicing his 'merging skills' simultaneous to my typing and my well composed reply disappeared into cyber space. :rofl
Doe :wave
Well done Darren & Graham - great to have you as mods :cheers
Well done folks you have given excellent advice, so it's well deserved :D
:bow Good job guys! I'm sure we'll all be on our best behaviour... :zip
Can we please not tell the government that we are taking on staff, they will be trumpeting that the recession is over.

Welcome guys.

fwh
doepsmc wrote:

I think I caught Darren 'in action' this morning

Sorry Doe :thanks I used to hate it when that happens and you lose your post. I've learnt how to merge posts now though!

Darren
well done guys look forward to your posts in the future.. :tup
Thanks everybody it is really nice to see so much support from everybody :tup

Graham

ps Dazbo I hope they all don't turn nasty when we mess up :think
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.