Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
dazbo
8 Posts
No Brian, he won't be missed, because he is taking his laptop with him to Turkey so that he can log on every day to answer new posts. At least I hope he is :yikes
Have a great holiday Darren, I suppose you do deserve a break after all your hard work in here :tup
David :wave
Thanks guys :)

because he is taking his laptop with him to Turkey so that he can log on every day to answer new posts.

I knew I'd forgot to pack something!

Don't worry, things are in hand in my absence! I'll be posting a guide to charter airlines on the which aircraft am I flying on? thread later on tonight so you can have a look and see what you're likely to be flying on :tup I'll still be around for the next 24 hours so no panic just yet! I'll hopefully be back around the 16th September, bombs permitting (I jest but its not funny whats happeneing in Turkey at the moment, thoughts to all those involved).

See you all in a couple of weeks :glynis

Darren
Have a good time, Darren. Take care. :fly
yeah hope you have a good time darren hope you get vewy drunk everynight and have a very big hangover the next morning that you miss all the sun hehe . Nah i only joking :lol: Have a good time

Jamie
Have a brilliant time in Turkey Dazbo, keep safe.

Many thanks for all you do for us HT members, it's great the way you spare so much time for us. Enjoy your well earned break. :glynis

:fly :wave :fly
oops! I've probably missed you by now but hey if you've got your laptop you might see this so I hope you are having a great time.
only just seen this
hope you had a great time darren
thanks for all the info :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.