Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi, im sure its here somewhere,. but where is the link that you can click on and it shows your ticket details when you enter your code no?
thanks,
Myles
Hello Myles

To check your flight go to http://www.viewtrip.com you will need to enter your PNR number which is on page 3 of your confirmation papers. If you are flying Alitalia you will be able to print an E ticket

regards Chris
Not necessarily! I have no such number on my confirmation so cannot do this but you can telephone Alitalia, as I did, who will confirm you are booked.
The Daily Express paper is still being sold for 20p in Asda Darlington so how can they pay for a cruise for every reader.
Advertising revenue?
Increased sales figures means more advertising revenue!
Auntie Joan,

No one seems to have replied to you.

No, there's no Duty Free within the EU's territorrial waters.
Trisantona,

Your comment is correct. This was much discussed on HT last autumn.

They had to say that punters jammed the lines for, as I understand it,
the cruise companies did not cancel cruises due to the hurricanes: they either changed their itineraries or re-booked passengers.

Does that help?
I saw an advertisement in a local garage offering a free Daily Express when you bought a bottle of wine a bottle of wine. I must buy some petrol and see if the wine is Gallo!

Myles
Are you travelling BA? If so, you can check your flight details on the BA web site using your PNR number. I found mine.

Maureen H
goodmorning everybody,its snowing really hard crazy weather how nice to go off on cruise to day.i shouldnt think it will be much have to be really bad to cancel their flights.good luck to them both.Will i be able to check my flight with that no on easy jet?i am beginning to worry asi have heard no more details yet.probably just paranoid..must be my age..carol
Transferred from a separate topic:

bigdavek
New User...

6 HTPoints

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:07 pm Post subject: sharing cabin offer express cruise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi,has anyone had the offer of cruise from rise offering cruise this year,if share cabin.i had this offer on 7/4/05 and waiting for them to find someon
e for mr to share with.david
Transferred from a separate topic:

goose
New User...

12 HTPoints

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi David,

I had the offer of sharing a cabin and going on a cruise this April or May or wait until sept 2006. I took them up on the sharing offer and i'm going on the MSC Lirica on 21/05. Good luck with your cruise!
hi
well big dave and goose , here is a good opportunity for you to chat and get to know each other a little and maybe you can end up sharing?. if you think it could be viable why not take the initiative and contact rise to suggest it. :)
its good to see new cruisers sharing or not. At least this way a cruise will be had. i still think its very unfair to ask this of people though,and the amount of people who will not agree to it will probably outnumber those who do share, anyway good luck.:gluck
ann
Ps. there is a thread regarding safety of contacts etc but unfortunately im not very good at this could someone else post it for me.
Transferred from a separate topic

jul1937
New User...

2 HTPoints

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:29 pm Post subject: £10 cruise

i have sent a form to rise travel and got a reply saying they will contact me in21 days will let you know what happens IF ANYTHING thanks
I also had a phone call from Rise a couple of days ago asking for my passport number 'as the cruise company needed it'. Having been warned on here I had it handy. :lol:
Hello Cruiser,

Thank you for the information about Duty Free items within the E.U. When a cruise goes from "within" to "without" then back to "within" you would think they could make an exception wouldn't you? But they don't.

The weather is beautiful here, sunny and dry, but cold. Hope our two travellers are safely on their way. Sorry for the possibly split infinitive.

Joan.
Hi Ann
Thanks for the suggestion about me and Big Dave sharing but i think it may be against the rules, i'm a female goose and i guess big Dave is a male called Dave who is big in some way (or maybe i'm assuming too much!)
Good idea though! :D
Auntie Joan,

It's not up to the operator, but the EU via Customs & Excise. If you buy booze, etc. within the EU and then take it outside you are not subject to duty, provided you don't bring it in again. Everything sold in bars, etc. is duty free and, I think, passengers are considered as 'residents' of the ship, provided that they consume what they buy whilst on board.
Thanks for the DF Information Cruiser. Is Croatia in the EU?
Magsy - you asked: Is Croatia in the EU?

Not yet
  • Edited by Cruiser 2005-04-08 19:58:57
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.