Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I have only managed to find one previous reference so far to a 3 bedroom property, and that was at the Beni Beach Apartments. This complex is in an elevated position on the Poniente side of the resort, so you may feel that is not suitable.

But that is not the post I was thinking of, so I will keep hunting and hope meantime that the member concerned may reply.

David :wave
We stayed in the Santa Margarita apartments a few years ago. The apartments themselves are great, right on the beach. The only downside was that they are above 3 bars, 2 of which had bands on in the afternoon. They were both very loud and seemed to be competing with each other to see who was the loudest, so an afternoon kip was out of the question. I wouldn't stay in the aprtments again only because of the noise from the bars.
3 Bedroom apartments here: http://www.portsidepromotions.com/rentals/842.html
Haven't stayed in any of these so not sure what they are like, but some members have stayed here in Gemelos XX with good reviews: http://go2benidorm.com/ Sorry none of these are right on front but there doesn't seem to be many apartments to sleep 8 people. Karen
hi! thanks to all of you for your help. i'm sure we will be able to book something with your suggestions.
fuzzyfell-was it quiet enough at night to sleep? what floor were you on?maybe if we were on a high floor it would be ok? i stayed in an apt. in salou and we didn't get any sleep all night as we were above 2 discos.i wouldn't want a repeat of that!
mrnkar-the gemelos look nice aswell. i'll try an find some info on the others. thanks a lot to you all
jeanna
We were in an apartment on the 5th floor. It was quiet enough at night but we weren't getting in until about 2 or 3 am at the earliest. I do remember we had one early night and were disturbed by the bars putting away the outside chairs.
I hope this helps you.
hi!
does anyone have any info on the mar y vent? i can see it's on the beach and it looks nice. just wondering about the noise again but as long as it stops at a reasonable time that would be ok. and if they are nice and clean?
Hi

There are 6 of us doing our Annual trip to Benidorm-this will be the 6th time!!- in April. 4 of us are staying at the Helios, but the other 2 want to stay in a 2 bedroom apartment. We are looking for a 2 bedroom apartment as close to the Helios as possible. Do you know of any?

Thanks in advance for your help. :lol:

Rachael
x
Looking on the map here
http://www.beninter.es/indexengjs.htm
the nearest is Torre Domo. I've never been there so I can't say what it's like.
Hi Burnsey

Try http://www.costablanca-apartments.com or http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com

They both offer 2 bedroom apartments. Happy searching!

Verdun
Can anyone recommend a 2 bed apt in the Levante/Europa Ave area for Aug 07.I really need full kitchen facilities,microwave,fridge freezer,washing machine,toaster,kettle etc and aircon.I have been quoted for Gemelos XXII at £1204,which includes transfers and end clean.I thought it seemed quite cheap but my friends who are travelling with us say its expensive.What do others think.
Pat
Hi Pat ... even for peak season, it perhaps does sound slightly expensive to me. Is the price you are quoting definitely Sterling and not Euros ? Have you tried the links available in our Gemelos 22 thread, just in case a better price is available ?

Hi,yes that price was quoted in sterling,i had another price yesterday of £2000!Thanks for the links i will try them later.
Pat
I costed the same apts with all the companies mentioned and their prices were about the same,but they were quoting me for a 1 bed apt,so i think i will just get it booked as it does not seem that i will get it cheaper any where else.
Pat
Has any one heard of Karola apartments?it is situated on Lepanto street apparently.I have been quote for a 2 bed apt here but i dont know what this area is like,will it be too noisy in August?I usually stay in the Rincon area but this seems a bargain.Any info appreciated
Pat
Hi Pat .. I don't personally know the Karola Apts and while searching just now, I am finding some confusing results. Your information is that they are on Calle Lepanto. Most of the results I am finding show that they are on Avenida Filipinas. Perhaps there is an error on some websites, or perhaps they are on the junction of Lepanto and Filipinas, or perhaps there is more than one Karola building in Benidorm.

But what concerns me about the results is that some show "Karola Apts., Lepanto Street, Altea, Benidorm" and as I am sure you know, Altea is not exactly part of Benidorm. It may be worth making further checks to ensure that the Karola Apts which you are being offered are definitely Calle Lepanto, Benidorm and not Calle Lepanto, Altea.

Hi,i have double checked with the owner and she emailed me saying that they are on Lepanto in the centre of Levante area,Benidorm.I have also had the same conflicting info as you have but she assures me they are definately in Levante.The only thing that worries me is the area seems to be very lively in August,so i may have to reconsider.
Pat
pat, they are almost next to sandras opposite fosters just round the corner from the square
Thanks for that,i had an feeling they would be in that area,much to my disappointment.I think i will pass on these,the square is chaos in August and we tend to stay near the Rincon area its much quieter.
Regards
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.