France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Yelloh Village
6 Posts
Hi Lyoness, you dont say which village you are going to. I have been going to the Yelloh village at Le Ranolien in Brittany for 5 years now and in fact we are going there on 26/08/05 for three weeks.
We first went through Keycamps but after 4 visits there standards (Keycamp that is) were terrible so we spoke to the reception of Yelloh and booked directly through them. It turns out it was far cheaper even after paying for our crossing and fuel seperately. We have spoken to many people who have been to other Yelloh sites and all praise them highly. I hope this helps.

John
Hi John, we are also going to this campsite - we're leaving on 26th but could only get the week at le ranolien beginning 27th so we're staying at a hotel near Mont St Michel for the Friday night.
I nearly booked with canvas but luckily was told on this site about Yelloh village and the difference in costs was substantial.
Anyway, we're in a cottage and maybe we'll see you there.
We live in essex but I and my sister are originally from s Wales.
Looking forward to it - not long now :lol:
Terri
Hi John,

We are going on the 24th Aug to Mer et Soleil on the coast.
We've never been before and was just wondering whether anyone knew what it was like there.
Thanks very much for your post - it was really good help.

Sam x
Well, we're back from le ranolien - had a good time , lovely site, great setting, a lovely hol. But...
just looked on my bank account and saw that I have been billed for £51.87 from le ranolien. Now I can only assume that this is for cleaning and I am not amused.
following on from everything that was said on another thread, i was expecting to be asked for the !50 euro deposit but was instead asked for my card no. That did ring bells I must say but like a fool i gave it.
The place was immaculate when we left and we took pics to prove it.
I'm gonna be on the phone to them first thing in the morning - I am really :swear off with them I can tell you John.
Any suggestionsanyone?
terr
Oooops silly me!!
It appears that the money in question was from a meal for all 5 of us at the creperie one night
Who's a silly 'billy' then?
Still that's Ok at least I know now and the Yelloh village people sorted it out OK. That's always the test of a good company I think - how they deal with you when you have a problem or when things go wrong.
So i'm happy now
Terri
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.