General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Canaries, Morocco, Egypt are about the closest.
PUERTO RICO, GRAN CANARIA.
Temps in Sharm (Red Sea, Egypt) in Feb/March average between about 20c and 25c with an average of one rainy day per month, ten hours of sunshine per day and sea temps of 21c.

Canary Islands should be fairly warm at that time of year but there's a much higher chance of rain.
I've been to Fuerteventura for a week in late February and we had two days of rain and several days when it was too cold to swim in either the sea or pool :(

Climate chart for Corralejo, Fuerteventura HERE (hover cursor over icons for rainfall, sea temps etc)

Sharm, Egypt HERE

Playa Blanca, Lanzarote HERE

Las Palmas, Gran Canaria HERE

PDLA, Tenerife HERE

Agadir, Morocco HERE

Global climate guide HERE

Pippy :D
the gambia is always warm all year with hardley / if any rain and is only around 5 hours flight..also very cheap.
There is always the Caribbean. Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico all nice, fairly cheap and warm and no hurricanes that times of year.

One thing that was recently pointed out to me about Sharm was that the sea was at its coldest round then. We have been in December and it was warm. We spent all our time in the sea as the unheated pools were too cold, but a friend went in March and had to wear a wetsuit to snorkel for long. He may just be a wimp though!
We stayed last Feb in Sharm 11/2 for a week and the weather was great-all came back with tans---some days it was 30c.
Definately recommend Red Sea-------we were in the sea every day and it wasn't that cold!!!

Hotel pools too cold though :roll:
Thank you, sorry I couldnt post sooner, these are great ideas.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.