Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Medot Allmen takes care of the photo albums I will pass him a link to this topic.

Glynis
ummm i'm still waiting here. they are lovely pictures too. medot.xx
Hi Medot sorry for being late with response but here goes.

go into the upload album

Click on the drop down menu. Ignore the fact it says admin options

If you have more than one picture to upload then click on add photos

You will then get a pop up box with the option of uploading 5 photos. you can change this to a maximum of ten.

You then click on the browse option and locate where your photos are stored on your computer and add them one by one till the boxes are full then click"upload now".

It may take a while depending on how big your pictures are but just wait and the bottom of box should display "dismiss" when it does click on it and if you have more to upload repeat the sequence.

Let me know how you get on just send a PM
Hi allmen, thanks for that brilliant post on how to upload pictures. I have just uploaded some of Sharm El Sheikh Egypt 2005. I think they are still there, but obviously they will have to be moved to the egypt folder :hmmm :hmmm :thanks Deb 2 :wave
They've all been moved to the Conrad album in egypt except for the underwater ones which have moved to the all underwater album. I did take out one or two of your photos of the staff as they seemed to be repeats.
i still cant put my pictures on...but it might have something to do with norton...or the pop up killer thing i've got. i'll have to speak to hubby.....off to look at debs photos. medot.xx
It could well be that norton does not let you have pop up which you need to upload the pictures. you should be able to disable the pop up blocker for the period of time you need to upload the pictures and then reinstate it. I don't use norton so I can't help as to how to go about doing it but I'm sure there will be members who can.
To temporarily allow pop ups, hold down the Ctrl button when clicking on the link.

luci :wave
To temporarily allow pop ups, hold down the Ctrl button when clicking on the link

Thankyou Luci :D I wish I had known that before I tried to upload the video clips :roll:

besos xxx
sanJi
By the way Sanji, don`t forget to hold downthe Ctrl button before you clickthe link!! :rofl :wink:
luci....thats it. thanks for that. i'll sift through my pictures then and put some in the egypt gallery. medot.xx
Can anyone tell me why when I upload some photies onto the Turkey album they keep going onto the Tenerife album.
Can you please post a link to one of the pictures please.

Mark :D
I only added one photo so far but want to add a lot more, here is the link to the one which has gone onto the Tenerife album, is this what you meant by the link :roll:
, ooops forgot to post the link :oops:
Is this the picture you mean?

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3504/pic0ph.jpg

If so, they are currently in the upload album waiting to be moved to the Turkey section as soon as the moderator for the photo-album is on line.

Mark :D
  • Edited by MarkJ 2005-12-17 20:17:43
Hi Debbi

Are you sure it's in the Tenerife and not the upload album?

Is this your pic?
Oops, sorry Mark!
Is the first picture the one that you've posted Debbi because if it is then it was the only one for Turkey the rest were for the Tenerife album which is how you may have thought it had been moved into the Tenerife album.

Is this your picture?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.