Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi Dave

I'll request this hotel be added to the reviews section.

Have you seen the hotel's own WEBSITE?

I think it must be a new hotel as I've just searched the internet for reviews and can't find any. So there's no confusion, this hotel and the Atlantis Palace are not one and the same, as discussed HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
Thanks, yes was looking at there website last night and it does look pretty nice..

thats for the clear up with the palace hotel.

I have found this is anyone is interested, i think its the same place :-

http://www.fuerteventura-forum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4035

hopefully someone from here has been and will post a review soon, as i wanted to get this booked very shortly
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel, please do so HERE.

Many Thanks.

Hi we went in November 05 when it had just changed over from magic life trendorado classic. We loved it, it was mainly german and dutch people and it was very quiet, probably because it was changing over. Food was delicious, rooms of a great standard, great kids club, we would go back there, except we went fully inclusive and put on too much weight. However if you want a loud, noisy complex this is not for you.
Liz
We have just booked this hotel for October and would be interested to hear from anyone who has stayed self catering, on the website the apartment looks all open but the brochure says seperate bedroom, with sofa bed in lounge, and is a kettle and toaster supplied. Any info welcome.
Hi all,
Does anyone have any info on the Suite hotel atlantis fuerteventura resort?? I have found loads on the atlantis palace and a few others but nothing on this. Thinking of going in May and any help would be great!
Thanks
I would really like to get this hotel's email address, can anybody help me as it is not on their web site.
:lol:
we are off to this hotel in july,
has anyone got any information it please?
There is a little bit of information on here, i ended up emailing the hotel - who where very helpful and sent me a nice brochure, the web site is ok as well.

Not sure between this and the calete Dorada ?
we looked at both those hotels, but the suites won hands down, the only reviews i have found have all given it excellant...............when do you go?
Hi :wave

Have you seen the reviews HERE?

Sounds lovely.

whooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

hi pippy...........

yep, seen the reviews thanks, its one of the reasons we choose this hotel, after we got the news our hotel in kos was not built!

would just love some info on it though, but not many people seem to have been!
8) Hi All,

We have just returned from the Suite Hotel Atlantis and would recommend the Hotel. The staff make this place as they were constantly helpfull throughout our two week stay, and they tend to be extra nice to the kids. We took our 4 year old daughter and she loved it. There is a kids mini club that runs for a couple of hours in the morning and the same in the afternoon, except Mondays.

Food at the Hotel was of a good standard and caters fro alot of different tastes.

There are 6 pools in the resort and an activity programme.

The Hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the town of Corralejo, which is okay but in our opinion very limited. The shops all seem the same.

The beaches around the area are good, and there is a water park about 15 minutes walk from the Hotel.

Hope this helps anyone who is planning to go to this Hotel!

Regards

Kev & Gill
i would just like to say a big public thanks to fireman sam for all his help!!!!!
I would just like to ask if anyone has been to this hotel within the last few weeks and whether the building of a big new hotel and tennis academy next door is causing any problems, such as excess noise or dust.
Thanks
fireman sam went in june and we are off there next week, i hope there is not too much noise and dust!
For anyone who hasn't seen them, we have reviews HERE :wink:

right we are back,

i will do a full hotel review when i have time.

but, have to say when the coach pulled up, and i saw about 5 cranes behind the hotel, i could have cried!!!!!!!!

but

they did not pose any problem, no noise etc so please dont worry about the buildings work.

lovely hotel, extremly hot. flights on time!!!!!!!!

off to work now!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.