Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Craigie,

Have a look at THIS thread on another forum, and in particular THIS link.
If it's the Hotel Lira Club in Sunny Beach you are being diverted to, the best information I have is that it's unfinished, but don't know for sure if this is the case.
Time to get back to your travel agent and get some assurances.
Please keep us informed as to how you get on, and good luck of course.

Peter
As long as it is the Lira hotel you should be ok. I have found it on Balkan late deals and also here. If it is Peter's one then I would be worried!
Well done Fiona.

Craigie,

I'm more interested in the Balkan Holidays late deal one HERE, which was NOT on the internet at the weekend. Fiona's link is the Lira Sto at Pomerie, and there's also THIS Hotel Lira at Panachishte.
Confusing, isn't it? Hopefully the one you are going to is the Hotel Lira at Sunny Beach as on the Balkan late deal list. Maybe it's the same as the Hotel Lira Club, which is now open. The Bulgarians have the tendency to add 'club' willy nilly to hotel names, and different company brochures use variations of hotel names.
Still wise to check with your travel agent though.

Peter
hi all
got details of the hotel lira (sunny beach) were moving to it looks ok(still not happy)phoned balken holidays and first choice and they said as it,s the same grade as your last hotel that it would be fine i said ok i ask the both about any building work on hotel or near hotel and the said no the woman from first choice said the stop building during the holiday periods dont know if it,s true or not but will still betaking my video camera just in case.only 2 days to go.will post when i get back let you know about hotel.thanks for the info
cheers
craigie
I thought the Lira hotel looked ok as well. Good idea with the video camera but hopefully you will just be recording happy holiday scenes. :D
It is just not great when your hotel gets changed at the last minute, after all you probably spent ages chosing your hotel in the first place. Time to put that all behind you- don't let it spoil things. Have a great time( I don't know about you, but where I am the summer weather has well and truely disappeared today and we have rain and a howling gale!)
Ps- hope you don't mind but I merged both your posts.
hi fiona hope so and will do if any consolation it,s rainy and windy in scotland.
Hi Craigie,

Our Fiona might just be aware it's raining in Bonnie Scotland. Click HERE
Even more serious, it's also raining in this fair City of York!
Sorry Fiona - :offtop

Peter
thanks Peter! I never realised just how many posts I have made! :yikes
thanks peter for pointing that out. never noticed fiona was from(rainy) sunny scotland.

and i hope it dries up in york for you
Hi Craigie,

More info on the LIRA

Peter
PS The sun has returned to York
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.