Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
Hi Geoff, welcome to HT :wave

You'll find visa and currency topics at the top of the forum :wink:

Pippy :D
Geoff,
My Nokia 6111 and the wife's Nokia 6230 (both Tri-band phones) worked fine last week. We are with O2 in the UK.

Cheers,
Jet
This is weird! For some reason, when i type N*O*K*I*A* (I have put * between letters to try and stop it happening in this post!) it is automatically changed to the word "spam" when I submit my post!
Hence the rather unusual looking brand of mobile telephone in my post immediately above!
Cheers,
Jet
:lol: I'm afraid that's down to the mobile phone spammers we sometimes attract :roll: Some brands have been added to the word censor :wink:
will i get coverage 02 for my mobile in cuba
hi, you should be able to use your phone in Cuba. try this link http://travelabroad.o2-uktech.com/location.php I used my vodaphone in Cayo Coco with no probs.

Mark
Orange mobile works in Cuba. In fact it works out cheaper to use the mobile, even with the roaming charges to call home than it does using the hotel phones!
Cheapest way of all though is to get a local phone card and use the public phones in the Etecsa shops/offices.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.